This is not a tutorial but maybe this will help somehow.
Also will be making a post tomorrow with completed commissions
edit: sorry the picture came out tiny http://i.imgur.com/YqqplGX.png
Hello mister Joker
2 new poster that will be available at otakuthon or FAn expo this year ^o^
Sailor Moon S Laser Disk Covers
I really miss Ikuko Itoh. I’m so disappointed she’s not on the staff of Crystal. She really tightened up the senshi designs and made them lovely, all of her promo stuff is knockout, and let’s not even start talking about Princess Tutu or I’ll start crying again over the whole thing
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link